About Me

My photo
I am a bohemian nomad, someone who acts and lives free of regard for conventional rules and practices, but also one who moves according to the seasons. After traveling to over 100 countries and all 7 continents over the past 12 years I feel that I truly subscribe to the words of Mary Poxon, who said. "I sought to see the amazing as normal and the daily as unique, and in that swirling paradox I found the joy of travel." I will be forever in pursuit of new sights and adventures and hope that maybe I can convince a few more to give budget travel a chance. Budget travel gives those with little money an opportunity to travel and those with money an opportunity to travel longer.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Back in Antigua for 3rd time this trip

Friday August 13, 2010

Back in Antigua for 3rd time this trip to get my World tattoo at 3:30 today.  Will catch a shuttle at 5 am the 17th to the Guatemala City Airport. Guatemala is definitely worth a trip in itself. With Antigua surrounded by volcanoes, Lake Atitlan (one of most beautiful lakes in the world, Chichicastenago market and Tikal just to name a few, there is so much to do and see it can easily fill 2-4 weeks. I did not make it to Semuc Champey which is a series of pools of water which most say is the most beautiful place in Guatemala. I will post my final pictures of the trip later on Saturday or Sunday. Much appreciation to those who took the time to look at my blog and share this trip with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment