About Me

My photo
I am a bohemian nomad, someone who acts and lives free of regard for conventional rules and practices, but also one who moves according to the seasons. After traveling to over 100 countries and all 7 continents over the past 12 years I feel that I truly subscribe to the words of Mary Poxon, who said. "I sought to see the amazing as normal and the daily as unique, and in that swirling paradox I found the joy of travel." I will be forever in pursuit of new sights and adventures and hope that maybe I can convince a few more to give budget travel a chance. Budget travel gives those with little money an opportunity to travel and those with money an opportunity to travel longer.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Juayua, El Salvador

Saturday July 31, 2010

Finally back to traveling and seeing the sights. Juayua is the beginning of my journey down the Ruta de las Flores, a winding ride through coffee country, from Sonsonate to Ahuachapan. These mountainous villages are flanked by coffee farms and volcanoes. There is a large outdoor food fair on the weekends near the Parque Central. Will travel for another week or so and then head back to Antigua. Should visit at least 3-4 other villages before crossing back into Guatemala.







Chicken Bus that has been painted


3 Wheel Moto-taxi with spoiler on top. Too funny.

Hotel Anahuac



No comments:

Post a Comment